Neurology Medical Coding
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Neurology Medical Coding
With innumerable neurology and neuromuscular tests and procedures, global surgical packages, and complex and dynamic coding guidelines, neurology medical coding can be extremely challenging. Even a small error can trigger RAC audits and lead to huge revenue loss and legal risks. Partnering with Outsource Strategies International (OSI) can protect you against such issues. Our experienced healthcare business process outsourcing company can provide timely and efficient solutions to minimize claim denial and maximize reimbursement.
We serve individual neurologists, group practices, hospitals, neurology clinics and residential care facilities. Up-to-date on the latest reimbursement policies, regulations and HIPAA requirements, our team of AAPC-certified coders help you stay compliant with accurate claim submission. Our solutions can save up to 30% to 40% on your operational costs.
Ensure Clean Claims
Our expert team has vast experience in assigning CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10, and HCPCS codes. We identify documentation deficiencies and ensure accuracy in medical records to optimize your reimbursement.
- Assigning proper diagnosis codes for brain trauma injury, insomnia, Parkinson’s disease and other neurological disorders
- Assigning proper codes for EMG, spine and cranial procedures, nerve blocks, chemodenervation and other medical/surgical and mental health procedures
- Choosing appropriate consultation E/M codes
- Add appropriate modifiers
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- Validation of DRG/ICD-9 codes
Our team is knowledgeable about the reimbursement guidelines of all major private and commercial carriers including Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation, personal injury, Aetna and Cigna. We utilize advanced software (EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink) to address your challenges effectively and enhance the speed of code assignment.
Core Benefits of Partnering with OSI
- We can interface easily with any EMR or EHR system
- Regular QA checking with readily available reports
- Daily, monthly and weekly reports
- Customized TAT ranging from hours to days
- Excellent customer support, 24/7 assistance (if necessary)
- No long-term yearly contracts
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.