Neurology Medical Coding
With innumerable neurology and neuromuscular tests and procedures, global surgical packages, and complex and dynamic coding guidelines, neurology medical coding can be extremely challenging. Even a small error can trigger RAC audits and lead to huge revenue loss and legal risks. Partnering with Outsource Strategies International (OSI) can protect you against such issues. Our experienced healthcare business process outsourcing company can provide timely and efficient solutions to minimize claim denial and maximize reimbursement.
We serve individual neurologists, group practices, hospitals, neurology clinics and residential care facilities. Up-to-date on the latest reimbursement policies, regulations and HIPAA requirements, our team of AAPC-certified coders help you stay compliant with accurate claim submission. Our solutions can save up to 30% to 40% on your operational costs.
Ensure Clean Claims
Our expert team has vast experience in assigning CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10, and HCPCS codes. We identify documentation deficiencies and ensure accuracy in medical records to optimize your reimbursement.
- Assigning proper diagnosis codes for brain trauma injury, insomnia, Parkinson’s disease and other neurological disorders
- Assigning proper codes for EMG, spine and cranial procedures, nerve blocks, chemodenervation and other medical/surgical and mental health procedures
- Choosing appropriate consultation E/M codes
- Add appropriate modifiers
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- Validation of DRG/ICD-9 codes
Our team is knowledgeable about the reimbursement guidelines of all major private and commercial carriers including Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation, personal injury, Aetna and Cigna. We utilize advanced software (EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink) to address your challenges effectively and enhance the speed of code assignment.
Core Benefits of Partnering with OSI
- We can interface easily with any EMR or EHR system
- Regular QA checking with readily available reports
- Daily, monthly and weekly reports
- Customized TAT ranging from hours to days
- Excellent customer support, 24/7 assistance (if necessary)
- No long-term yearly contracts