Physical Therapy Medical Coding
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Physical Therapy Medical Coding
In order to stay relevant in the context of changing payment models, knowledge about the latest medical billing and coding rules and regulations is crucial. Coding requirements for physical therapy (PT) under ICD-10 include expanded injury codes, combined codes, laterality codes and greater specificity in code assignment. With specialty areas such as Cardiovascular and Pulmonary, Clinical Electrophysiology, Geriatrics, Neurology, Oncology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Sports, and Women’s Health, assigning the right CPT and ICD-10 PT codes can be quite complex. One of the leading medical coding companies, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) has extensive experience and skill in physical therapy medical coding and can help you maximize reimbursement by ensuring claim submission using proper codes and modifiers.
Our certified coders will work with you to assign the best codes for the physical therapy services you provide. Get a Free Coding Trial – call (800) 670-2809 to speak to our Solutions Manager today!
Comprehensive Expertise in Physical Therapy Coding
In PT, code construction and guidance can vary based on body systems, conditions, and inpatient and outpatient settings. A single claim may require multiple codes for optimal payment. With our expertise in the field, we can handle all these complexities.
- Experience in all specialty areas of physical therapy
- Well-versed in CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCS codes, modifier use, and NCCI edits
- Up-to-date on new codes, revised codes, deleted codes, changes in descriptions and revisions
- Accurate coding for time-based procedures and services
- Familiar with the specific coding rules and claim submission regulations of all private and government insurance including Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation and personal injury
- Emergency room e-code evaluation and DRG coding validation
- Speedy code assignment using advanced coding software (EncoderPro, FLashcode, CodeLink) to ensure quick reimbursement
- Adherence to AMA and CMS coding guidelines
Our dedicated medical coders will collaborate with you to ensure complete and accurate documentation, code assignment, and reporting of diagnoses and procedures.
Outsourcing your coding tasks to us will save effort, time and 30-40% on your operational costs. We focus on keeping the AR to a minimum by optimizing claims.
Key Benefits with OSI
- Reduced overheads
- Avoid risks of upcoding and undercoding
- Clean claims and fewer denials
- Quick and appropriate reimbursement
- Regular QA checks
- Feedback and custom reports
- Reduced risk of audits
- HIPAA compliance
- 24/7 technical assistance on request
- No long-term yearly contracts
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.