Outsource Strategies International (OSI) provides reliable vascular medical coding, billing and revenue management services. With many years’ experience in the field and a team of certified coders and billing experts we ensure our clients consistently high reimbursement rates while maintaining compliance. To provide the best service for our clients we utilize leading edge technologies that are consistently developed and benchmarked.
Benefit from accurate vascular and peripheral vascular surgery coding as well as E/M coding and enjoy 30 – 40% cost savings with OSI as a fundamental part of your practice. Apart from medical coding, we can manage your accounts receivable – whether it is patient billing, insurance claims or other types of medical claims.
Coding for vascular procedures is challenging and coders need to stay updated with the changes in codes and compliance rules made from time to time.
- Our medical coding team comprises Certified Professional Coders (CPCs) accredited by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC). They provide services in keeping with updated standards and methodologies laid down by Medicare contractors, CMS, AMA, and other relevant agencies.
- We are proficient in using ICD-9-CM, CPT, and HCPCS codes, and have in depth knowledge regarding:
- Different code sets and rules
- Bundling and unbundling procedures
- Payer specific requirements
- State / federal government compliance
- Documentation requirements
- Yearly changes to the code sets
- Specific requirements of payers
Our Services Include
- Hospital / inpatient coding
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- DRG/ICD-9-CM code validations
- CPT and ICD-9 coding
Our AAPC-certified coders are well-versed ICD-10 coding system.
Why Choose Us?
- We follow practices that completely support major medical insurances such as Aetna, Oxford, United, HIP, GHI, BCBS, Medicare, Medicaid, Humana, and EMI.
- We follow all regulations set by AMA and CMS, and update our knowledge as and when new rules and standards are introduced or implemented.
- We use software such as EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink. Analyzing your patient details carefully, our professionals generate the right codes to ensure that you receive maximum reimbursement.
- We provide regular monitoring and auditing.
Have a Specific Question? Call Us!
We are available for your support at 1-800-670-2809. Consider our Free Trial offer to assess our service quality before assigning your project to us.
Talk to our senior solutions manager to get answers to any questions you may have about our services.