Handling patient care and meeting your gastroenterology medical coding challenges at the same time can prove time consuming and exhausting. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) can help with accurate and timely medical coding services. With vast experience in the field, we can ensure that you receive maximum reimbursement for services rendered.
Our HIPAA-compliant medical coding company serves clinics, doctors, physicians, medical groups, billing companies, and many independent and organization-linked gastroenterologists across the U.S.
- Onsite coding
- Remote coding support
- DRG/ICD-9-CM coding validations
- CPT coding
- Hospital / in-patient coding
- Coding audits
Medical Coding Services
Our professional team comprises AAPC-certified medical coders who code correctly for all types of gastroenterology procedures such as gastroscopy, sigmoidoscopy, colonoscopy, ERCP and more. They meticulously review physician documentation and assign the right codes and modifiers leaving no room for errors or rejected claims. Our team is knowledgeable about the latest ICD-9 and CPT codes such as
- 43235 – Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy including esophagus, stomach, and either the duodenum and/or jejunum as appropriate; diagnostic, with or without collection of specimen(s) by brushing or washing (separate procedure)
- 91111 – Gastrointestinal tract imaging, intraluminal (e.g., capsule endoscopy), esophagus with physician interpretation and report
- 44705 – Preparation of fecal microbiota for instillation, including assessment of donor specimen
- G0455 – Preparation with instillation of fecal microbiota by any method, including assessment of donor specimen
Our coding practices that support major medical insurers such as Aetna, Oxford, United, HIP, GHI, BCBS, Medicare, Medicaid, Humana, and EMI.
OSI’s professional team is also ICD-10 ready.
Benefits of Partnering with OSI
OSI works as an extension to your office. Enjoy the following benefits when you outsource your gastroenterology medical coding tasks to us:
- Increased reimbursements, reduced denials
- Rigorous claim appeals processes
- Reduced in-house staff training issues
- Flexibility in use of billing software
- Quick turnaround time
- HIPAA compliant practices
- Weekly or monthly report generation at your choice
- Regular updates on changing compliance requirements
- 24×7 customer service
- No initial costs or hidden fees
- 30% to 40% savings
Call 800-670-2809 today for more information on our medical coding services for gastroenterology practices. Take our Free Trial before you sign up!