Outsource Strategies International (OSI) has been providing a Tennessee-based American teledentistry company with insurance verification services since January 31, 2017. This client manufactures clear aligners, which are orthodontic devices that use incremental transparent aligners to adjust teeth as an alternative to wearing dental braces. Their aligners are BPA-free and it does not require any office visits as everything is done remotely.
- The client was struggling as they were receiving a large interest in their product but were unable to keep up with questions about insurance coverage.
- They had little knowledge of the insurance verification processes and were desperate for help.
- They are a remote company and do not have the staff or expertise to complete this task.
- They wanted a company that could verify whether or not prospective patients had valid insurance and whether their insurance covered the product that they manufactured.
- They had a lot of trouble locating a company that could work with them to customize a solution that would help them grow.
We are currently staffing 7 full time equivalent (FTE) employees who provide insurance verifications for this client. We started off initially with 3 FTEs but increased the manpower as needed in response to the client’s growth. We consistently provide flexibility in our services and delivery providing good quality verification services. The client is extremely happy with the quality and efficiency we provide.
All of the client’s questions and concerns are handled properly. We conduct bi-weekly meetings with the client to address any issues or concerns they may have and provide expert recommendations on process improvements. The client has peace of mind knowing that they only need to concentrate on marketing their business and keeping their patients happy.
The client is very pleased with our services and pricing, and has also appreciated the consistent quality. This is an ongoing project and this company has been with us for over 8 months now. It seems the client would like to continue our business relationship indefinitely.