Medical Billing Service
As a multi-specialty medical billing service provider based in Tulsa and providing services to all states in United States, Outsource Strategies International (OSI and MOS service) works with medical care providers to make their practice more profitable and efficient. We work as a virtual extension to your office, ensuring that you spend time efficiently with your patients, while we focus on improved accurate claims, timely filing and follow up, maximizing your reimbursement.
As a US based medical billing service provider, we focus on accuracy and follow all guidelines to file your medical insurance claims without errors. Our experienced, certified billing and AAPC certified coding professionals handle your medical billing process. For more information regarding our medical billing outsourcing services, call 1-800-670-2809. Make use of our free billing analysis offer today, and evaluate our service quality.
Medical Billing Services
As one of the leading medical billing companies in the US, we offer flexible and customized medical billing services to meet the needs of clients.
- Patient Scheduling and Reminders
- Patient Enrollment (Demographics and Charges)
- Insurance Enrollment (For Physicians and Offices)
- Insurance Verification
- Insurance Authorizations
- Coding and Audits
- Billing and Reconciling of Accounts (Payment Posting)
- Account Analysis and Denial Management (EOB Analysis)
- AR Management (Insurance and Patient)
- Financial Management Reporting
Medical Billing and CollectionsService -- Advantages
- Quicker turnaround times in billing and AR
- Assigned project manager who conducts weekly meetings and go over reports and analysis
- Flexibility in using medical billing software – we can work with your current billing software or use our own software (Web based with EMR)
- Analysis of accounts by experienced professionals including AAPC certified coders
- Constant analysis for patterns on codes, procedures or any global problems with appropriate timely reports
- Weekly and monthly reports which include productivity, projections, procedure code analysis, and global pending problems
- Regular QA checking for clean claims as well as in coding and AR management areas
- We support individual physician offices, clinics, multi specialty practices, hospitals and so on
- Easy scalability solutions
At our medical billing service company, we have experience in working with several specialties from
Our medical billing department are experts and are well versed with most often used billing systems or software, such as Medisoft, Practice Admin, AdvantX, eClinicalWorks, Advanced MD NextGen, IDX, Lytec, Eclipse, Practice Admin so on. Our cutting edge HIPAA-compliant technologies, web based software, trained staff and strict quality control processes ensure timely and efficient medical billing service. Our entire workforce is trained on privacy, security, and confidentiality.