Outsource Strategies International (OSI) is a premier medical coding company based in Tulsa, Oklahoma with offices throughout the US. Our expert comprehension of multiple hospital coding disciplines and experience in multiple medical specialties enables us to meet the coding requirements of a wide variety of physician practices and medical professionals. Our accurate and timely medical coding would help you secure prompt payment for covered services.
For more information, call us toll free at: 1-800-670-2809 and speak to our senior solutions manager.
Our team of experts with their focus on specialty, superior workflow management and ideal revenue cycle practices can deliver amazing outcomes with their medical coding services. The team would assist you in overcoming all your coding challenges.
We offer a Free Trial. Send us your work and let our certified (AAPC) coders code it for you.
Medical Coding ServicesEnsuring Maximum Reimbursement
OSI provides cost-effective medical coding outsourcing services which reduce your operating expenses and administrative workload. In our commitment to being a preferred medical coding company, we provide state-of-the-art procedural and diagnostic coding for all major medical specialties including:
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
Strengths of Our Medical Coding Company
- Our medical coders are AAPC (American Association of Professional Coders) certified with years of experience.
- Our certified coders are up-to-date on correct coding initiatives, bundling and unbundling procedure changes, payer specific requirements and any state or federal government compliance issues.
- Our coders scrutinize, analyze, and carefully assign the codes, preventing denials and enhancing reimbursement.
- We provide quality medical coding services within the TAT requested by the client.
Medical CodingServices Cover
- Hospital / in-patient coding
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- Medical coding audits
- Backlog coding resolution services
- DRG/ICD-9-CM coding validations
- CPT medical coding
- ASCs – Ambulatory Surgical Centers Coding
- ICD-9 coding based on AMA and CMS guidelines
Our Service Advantages
- Fully compliant with government regulations
- Clean claims and fewer denials
- Fast, optimized reimbursement
- Reduced fixed expenses (as much as 30 to 40% savings)
- Ease of submitting and retrieving documents
- Greater rate of accuracy
- Certified in-house coding specialists
- Regular QA checking with readily available reports
- Regular feedback on your documentation and coding changes
- Faster TAT
- No capital investment
Being a leading HIPAA compliant medical coding company, we follow coding practices that completely support major medical insurances such as Aetna, Oxford, United, HIP, GHI, BCBS, Medicare, Medicaid, Humana, and EMI.