Medical codes – standardized numeric or alphanumeric codes – are used to signify diseases, injuries, surgical operations and other procedures. Appropriate and accurate interpretation of services and procedures are necessary for timely reimbursement. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) provides reliable medical coding services for clinics, physician groups and hospitals.
Our staffs are ICD-10 ready so you are assured of a smooth transition to the new code set on October 1, 2014. We offer a Free Trial! Send us a few charts and let our certified coders (AAPC) code them for you.
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Physical medicine
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Vascular and much more
Our Coding Solutions Cover
- Hospital / in-patient
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- DRG / ICD-9-CM validations
- CPT medical
- ASCs – Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- ICD-9 coding based on AMA and CMS guidelines
- ICD 10 ready
OSI’s HCC risk adjustment coding team have provided these services to Medicare Advantage plans to complete accurate risk assessment and submit the complete data before CMS deadlines. Ask us more on how we can help.
- AAPC certified specialists with a thorough understanding of:
- The latest ICD, CPT / HCPCS
- Bundling and unbundling procedures
- Payer specific requirements
- State / federal government compliance
- Regular audits
- Quick turnaround time
- 100% HIPAA compliance
- Reduced operating costs
- Stringent quality assurance
Schedule a free consultation with one of our solutions managers. Dial 1-800-670-2809 to get started today with our CPT and ICD coding service.