Medical codes – standardized numeric or alphanumeric codes – are used to signify diseases, injuries, surgical operations and other procedures. Appropriate and accurate interpretation of services and procedures from patient notes are necessary for timely reimbursement. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) based in Tulsa, Oklahoma provides reliable medical coding services for clinics, physician groups and hospitals.
Our American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) certified coders effectively streamline the code assignment process and improve your revenue stream. As a reliable HIPAA-compliant medical coding company, we verify and validate your documents in a secure manner, assigning accurate diagnosis codes, procedure codes and modifiers.
We are ICD 10 ready. Speak to our specialists regarding our medical coding services and a Free Trial!
We have expertise in all industry coding standards including:
- ICD 9 and 10(International Classification of Disease)
- CPT (Current Procedural Terminology)
- CDT (Current Dental Terminology)
- HCPCS (Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System)
No more concerns over ICD-10! Our highly trained and credentialed staffs are here to help you select most appropriate ICD-10 codes and obtain maximum reimbursement.
Dial 1-800-670-2809 to schedule a free consultation with our solutions manager.
We cover all medical specialties including:
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Physical medicine
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Vascular, and much more
- Specialty -specific coders having a thorough understanding of:
- Latest ICD-9, CPT, CDT and HCPCS codes
- Bundling and unbundling procedures
- Payer specific requirements (Medicare, Medicaid and all commercial insurance)
- Latest AMA and CMS guidelines
- NCCI and LCD as per rules set in different states
- State / federal government compliance
- Reduced operating costs (30% to 40% savings)
- Stringent quality assurance with daily, monthly and weekly reports
- Regular audits
- Quick turnaround time
- Hospital coding (inpatient/outpatient services including Durable Medical Equipment or DME)
- Physician coding
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASC) coding
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- DRG/ICD-9 validations
OSI team provides HCC risk adjustment coding services to Medicare Advantage plans to complete accurate risk assessment and submit the data before CMS deadlines. Ask us more on how our medical coding service can be of assistance.
Get started today with our medical coding services! We do not insist on any long-term yearly contracts. Call us today on 1-800-670-2809 and we are always here to provide you the customized support you need.