Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Accurate and complete medical coding is necessary to optimize reimbursement for services provided in a practice. This requires knowledge of the structure and format of codes as well as the environment in which the modern medical office functions. At Outsource Strategies International (OSI), we are well equipped to handle all of this. We thoroughly review the data retrieved from your medical records to assign the correct codes and ensure timely submission of your claims to improve the financial health of your practice.
With the medical coding outsourcing services provided by our HIPAA-compliant company, you can save up to 30% to 40% of your overhead expenses. Our AAPC-certified coders are well-versed in major coding systems such as:
ICD (International Classification of Diseases)
CPT (Current Procedural Terminology)
CDT (Current Dental Terminology)
HCPCS (Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System)
HCC (Hierarchical Condition Category)
MRA (Medicare Risk Adjustment)
Their vast knowledge in anatomy, medical terminology, health conditions, and medications ensures that the correct diagnostic and procedural codes are assigned for each patient encounter.
Leave your ICD-10 medical coding task with us and stay relaxed. Our coders are well-trained in ICD-10-CM/PCS codes. They can look up specific details in your chart and assign the most appropriate codes for an encounter. Forget about the ICD-10 complexities and stay confident with our coders at your service.
Call 1-800-670-2809 to discuss your requirements with our solutions manager.
To sample our services, ask for a Free Medical Coding Trial. Just send us up to 10 charts.
Features of Medical Coding Services at OSI
- Meet payer-specific coding requirements – We adhere to the specific coding requirements of various insurance payers such as Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation and all commercial insurances. Our coders consider apply appropriate DRG and APC codes, modifiers and add-on codes depending upon the plan.
- Multiple specialty coding – We code accurately for almost every clinical specialty including Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Chiropractic, Critical Care, Dermatology, Dental, Emergency Room, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Nephrology, Neurosurgery, Nuclear Medicine, Obstetrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology, Pain Management, Pathology, Pediatrics, Physical Therapy, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Radiology, Urology, Vascular.
- Up-to-date with industry guidelines – We keep abreast of CMS and AMA guidelines related to diagnostic and procedural coding.
We assign accurate codes for hospital in-patient/outpatient services, emergency room services, ambulatory surgical procedures and durable medical equipment (DME). The other services include:
Chart audits and code reviews
Emergency room e-code evaluation
ICD-9/DRG code validation
There are no long term yearly contracts to sign! For more details about how our medical coding solutions can benefit your practice, call 1-800-670-2809.