Medical Coding Company
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Medical Coding Outsourcing
Medical coding outsourcing is a practical option when you find it difficult to find good coders. As one of the leading coding outsourcing companies OSI’s AAPC-certified medical coders have experience in multiple specialties in settings such as hospitals, surgical centers, and outpatient and so on. Along with a quick turnaround time we have been able to keep our costs affordable saving our clients’ time and money.
As a medical coding and billing outsourcing company we do understand the need to maintain quality for a smooth revenue cycle management.
Our Medical Coding Outsourcing
is Tailored to Your Requirements
We have experience in
- ICD (International Classification of Diseases)
- CPT (Current Procedural Terminology)
- CDT (Current Dental Terminology)
- HCPCS (Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System)
- HCC (Hierarchical Condition Category)
- MRA (Medicare Risk Adjustment)
Our HIPAA-compliant medical coding company offers the following services:
- Hospital / in-patient coding
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- Audits to ensure the accuracy of codes
- Backlog coding resolution services
- DRG/ICD-9-CM coding validations
- Chart Reviews
Call and speak to one our specialists to discuss your requirements and learn how we can save you 30% to 40% of your overhead costs. We offer a free trial so you can test our services.
Our coding outsourcing team are AAPC-certified coders, who are proficient in:
- The latest CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10and HCPCS codes across various specialties.
- Current payer-specific codes (both government and private payers). We will follow all requirements for various insurance payers such as Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation and all commercial insurances. We have experience in applying DrG and APC codes, Modifiers and add on codes.
- Insurance and governmental regulatory requirements will be met.
- Our experience in multiple specialties such as Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Chiropractic, Critical Care, Dermatology, Dental, Emergency Room, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Nephrology, Neurosurgery, Nuclear Medicine, Obstetrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology, Pain Management, Pathology, Pediatrics, Physical Therapy, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Radiology, Urology, Vascular allows us to be accurate.
We follow CMS and AMA guidelines. Our medical coders are experienced in using advanced software such as EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink.
Get started today with our Free Medical Coding Trial.
We Function As a Virtual Extension to Your Office
Client satisfaction is our top priority, and this is why we have returning clients who have expressed their deep satisfaction at the way we work closely with them. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Minimal disruption to your office while your medical billing and coding process is streamlined
- Personalized service
- Speedy turnaround
- 128-bit encryption
- Firewall and antivirus software
- Password protection for crucial files
- Regular QA checking with readily available reports for the client
- Feedback and reports (monthly, daily and weekly)
- Work support from U.S. and offshore locations
As one of the leading coding outsourcing companies, our dedicated team strives hard to ensure clean claims, fewer denials and improved revenue for your practice. To learn more about services, call (800) 670-2809.
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.