Staying relevant and profitable in the current scenario of constantly changing federal regulations and coding guidelines is extremely challenging for any medical specialty. Submission of accurate medical bills on time with the right medical codes plays a critical role in your practice’s entire revenue cycle management (RCM) and a reliable healthcare outsourcing company can provide the required support.
Outsource Strategies International (OSI) offers medical billing and coding services that will help reduce claim rejection and denial rates while ensuring smooth practice cash flow. Our HIPAA-compliant services are ideal for individual and group practices of all sizes, multi-specialty clinics, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, and long-term care facilities.
Medical Billing and Coding Outsourcing Solutions
Medical Billing Services
- Patient scheduling
- Insurance verification
- Insurance authorization
- Coding and audits
- Reconciling of accounts
- Cash posting
- Patient collection
- A/R follow-up
Medical Coding Services
- Hospital / in-patient coding
- CPT coding with appropriate modifiers
- ICD-10/ICD-11 coding
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- HCC coding
- Denials management
- DRG code validation
- ASCs – Ambulatory Surgical Centers Coding
Experienced AAPC and AHIMA-certified medical coders at our medical billing company help providers submit accurate claims and optimize reimbursement while implementing best practices to reduce denials and recover outstanding payments. Our medical billing and coding specialists keep abreast of the latest coding changes in almost all medical specialties.
Medical Billing and Coding Service across All Specialties
What Makes Services at OSI Unique?
- Accurate and timely claim submission
- Optimal and quicker reimbursement
- Reduced claim denials
- Improved A/R
- HIPAA-compliant data management
- Services tailored to your specialty
- Increased efficiency and profitability
- System-based eligibility checking
- Competitive pricing
- No long-term yearly contracts
- No setup fees or training costs
- Monthly customizable reports
To check out how our family practice billing company can improve your family practice revenue, contact us at 1-800-670-2809.