Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
We let you take us for a free trial before you make a decision.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Critical Care Medical Coding
There are several challenges associated with critical care medical coding such as the use of time-based codes, and coding for bundled and unbundled procedures. As an efficient outsourcing partner, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) understands these challenges and the specific documentation requirements of critical care physicians. We carefully monitor and analyze the documentation, assign the most appropriate codes, reduce denials and ensure maximum reimbursement possible.
Our HIPAA-compliant medical coding services are available for urgent care centers, emergency departments, neonatal intensive care settings, hospitals and clinics. We provide cost-effective solutions that meet your specific needs with 30% to 40% savings on your operational costs.
Dial 1-800-670-2809 today to discuss your needs with our solutions manager. Take advantage of our Free Medical Coding Trial. Send us up to 10 charts and let our AAPC-certified medical coders code them for you.
Our coders are proficient in ICD-9, ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS coding. Our team has excellent skill in converting even the most complicated diagnoses and treatment details of your patients into medical codes based on CMS and AMA guidelines. With the support of these professionals, we provide the following services.
- Calculate correct time units to choose appropriate E/M codes
- Assign appropriate ICD codes for critical care
- Identify bundled and unbundled procedures and assign suitable codes
- Manage medical necessity documentation for family discussions
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- Validation of DRG/ICD-9-CM codes
We follow up with the reimbursement policies of government insurance plans including Medicare, Medicaid, and Workers’ Compensation as well as private insurers. Our coders use advanced coding software such as EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink to increase the speed and accuracy of code assignment.
Your practice/healthcare facility stands to benefit from timely reimbursement and increased collections by utilizing our services. Our key benefits also include:
- Regular QA checking
- Daily, monthly and weekly reports
- Customized TAT from hours to days
- 24/7 technical assistance (depends on your project)
- No long term yearly contracts