Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
We let you take us for a free trial before you make a decision.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Insurance Authorization Company
Outsource Strategies International (OSI) offers efficient insurance authorization services to help healthcare service providers receive appropriate reimbursement for medical procedures and supplies that require prior approval. Our HIPAA-compliant insurance authorization company provides customized solutions that bring you cost savings of 30% to 40%.
Customized Solutions for All Major Medical Specialties
We provide customized medical billing solutions for different types of healthcare settings such as outpatient, inpatient, surgical centers, and rehabilitation centers. We take care of the entire insurance verification and authorization process – from making calls to the insurance companies, following up with them, and contacting patients, if needed, to get the documentation ready.
We verify medical coverage for DME (Durable Medical Equipment) and our experience extends to authorizing up to 300 DME cases per day. Our professional support is available for all major medical specialties such as:
- Physical Therapy
- Sleep Studies
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Physical Medicine and Rehab
Call us at 1-800-670-2809 today to find out how we can be of assistance. Ask for our Free Trial to evaluate our services before you sign up. Inform us about your requirements and we will customize the trial.
Prompt Services to Speed up Billing
Our insurance authorization company works as an extension of the client office every step of the way. Our services include:
- Collect relevant details such as physician’s referral for service, patient demographics, copies of clinical notes and other necessary records, and copy of the patient’s insurance card
- Contact payers to verify and obtain pre-authorization number while communicating with the patient if necessary
- Obtain prior approval for implants or surgery
- Verify the co-insurance and deductibles, which can be different from general insurance for supplies and procedures such as DME, Casting, X-ray, and Lab
- Follow-up with the insurers to add the changes to the authorization if a procedure changes or something is added at the last minute
- Resolve potential problems with coverage
We complete the prior approval process before the patient appointment date. Our insurance verification specialists are experienced in working with Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ compensation (for all states), personal injury and other major commercial plans. They can also work with your EMR and billing software or use our own office software.
Advantages of Choosing Our Insurance Authorization Services
- Dedicated team and designated manager
- Affordable pricing: Pricing can be per authorization or on employee basis
- Customized TAT: Can range from hours to days
- Excellent customer support: We respond within 24 hours, usually within the next hour
- Regular QA checking: QA done in all departments
- Status reports: Daily, monthly and weekly reports
We do not insist on any long-term yearly contracts. For more information about our insurance authorization services, dial 1-800-670-2809.