HIPAA-compliant Insurance Verification and Authorization Solutions!
Customized Verification Process
- Insurance Pre-authorizations
- Patient Eligibility Verification
- Extremely Affordable, Fast Turn around Time
- Same Day and STAT Service
- No Long Term Contracts
- Work in your System - Work as an Extension to your Practice
- We are Experts in almost all Specialties
Avoid patient care delays, claim denials and appeals! Accurate verification of co-pays, deductibles, payable benefits and more!
Insurance Authorization Services
Patient insurance verification and authorization plays a major role in a hospital’s claims denial management program. A leading medical billing outsourcing company, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) has years of experience in providing insurance authorization service for diverse medical specialties. Serving all 50 states within the US, we verify coverage for all major and minor medical insurance plans in the country such as Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, AETNA, GHI, Medicare and Medicaid, No-Fault, Workers’ Compensation and Liability.
Our insurance authorization company works as an extension of the client office every step of the way.
Benefit from our Free Trial Offer!
Get a Free Solutions Consultation!
Comprehensive Insurance Verification Services
Our team of specialists completes all the benefit verification work well before the office visit and follow up with payers after the initial submission till confirmation is obtained. The service includes verification of all details such as:
- Payable benefits
- Patient policy status
- Effective date
- Type of plan and coverage details
- Plan exclusions
- Claims mailing address
- Referrals & pre-authorizations
- Health insurance caps
- DME reimbursement
Try our service before you signup! Call 1-800-670-2809 to learn more.
Insurance Eligibility Verification
Payment for your healthcare services can get delayed or even refused by payers if proper enrollment is not done. Eligibility criteria are checked well before every patient’s office / hospital appointment. Patient enrollment process involves the filling up and submission of a specific form.
Our team of verification experts processes prior authorization requests for your patients quickly and efficiently. We are also experienced in authorizing up to 300 DME cases per day. We communicate with the concerned agencies/companies for appeals, missing information, and other matters.
Stay 3-5 Days Ahead Of Your Patient Visits!
Our Insurance Eligibility Verification Process
- Patient Registration and Scheduling – Receiving patient schedules from the hospital or clinic via FTP, Fax or Dropbox. We can work directly on your practice management system.
- Patient Enrollment – Entering demographic information entry or update
- Eligibility Verification – Verifying coverage on all primary and secondary payers
- Authorization – Confirming authorization for treatment from appropriate sources, if applicable
- Contacting Patients – For further insurance details, we communicate with the patients
- Billing System Update – Updating the billing system with the verified details
What Makes OSI Unique?
- HIPAA-compliant services
- System-based eligibility checking
- No setup fees or training costs
- No long-term yearly contracts
- Dedicated manager
- We work on your software
- Eligibility verification performed in batch and real-time
- Provide the service in whatever turnaround time you require
Our team of experts has long-term experience in the industry and can assist in overcoming all your challenges. When you choose to outsource your insurance benefit verification and authorization services to us, you benefit from:
- Speedy approval and authorization
- Simplified workflow
- Reduced risk
- Reduced number of returned claims
- Faster billing cycles
- Minimal delays
- Improved payment and collections
- Free up your staff to focus on more productive tasks
An infographic presentation of the insurance verification process is given here.
Our medical insurance eligibility verification services are affordable, where you save 30% to 40% on your operational costs.
Hire a person or pay per verification! Save time and save money!