Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Offshore Medical Billing
For healthcare practices facing a high billing staff turnover or a lack of qualified staff in their area, offshore outsourcing is an ideal option. Outsourcing your revenue cycle management tasks to locations outside of your country provides benefits such as reduced operational and administrative expenses, access to skilled resources without personally investing in training them, and with time zone differentials, offshore services also increase flexibility.
Get Customized Offshore Medical Billing Services
An established U.S-based healthcare outsourcing services provider, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) offers value-added offshore medical billing services that give you access to the latest technology as well as skilled manpower to ensure the financial success of your practice. We provide customized medical billing services for individual and group practices, hospitals, clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers.
Our offshore medical billing company has proven expertise in all aspects of revenue cycle management, from patient enrollment and verification to collections. We work as an extension of your facility to improve your productivity and maximize your reimbursements, while helping to cut your overhead costs by 30-40%.
Focus on providing better patient care, while we help you submit clean claims!
Call 1-800-670-2809 for a free solutions consultation.
Ask for a No Obligation Free Billing Analysis!
Offshore Medical Billing Process
Our offshore team covers all medical billing services step-by-step including:
- Patient enrollment – All demographic and insurance information are entered in the practice management system
- Insurance verification and authorization – We confirm coverage and out-of-pocket costs and obtain pre-authorization/pre-certification if necessary
- Coding – Our AAPC-certified coders assign the most appropriate ICD, CPT and HCPCS codes so that the charge team can enter charges as per the reimbursement rules
- Auditing – The codes and corresponding charges are thoroughly checked for accuracy before claim submission
- Payment posting – Payments are posted; and missing, over/low payments and denials are identified, so that appropriate action can be taken to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- A/R management – Our AR analysts help keep your accounts receivable within healthy limits, follow up with insurance carriers and payers, and take measures to collect payments that are due
Visit our medical billing page to learn more about the process.
By outsourcing medical billing tasks, you don’t have to worry about data security.
We understand all HIPAA regulations and protocols and have stringent measures in place to ensure the confidentiality of your healthcare data. These include
- 128-bit encryption for file transfer
- Firewalls and anti-virus software installed on computer
- Monthly back-ups of computer systems
- Spoiled hard notes and copies of patient information shredded on site
We can remotely access your practice management system via a secure VPN connection or use our own advanced software packages to bill your claims efficiently and quickly. We keep abreast of the latest regulatory changes and make appropriate adjustments to maintain compliance.
Quality without Compromise
With us, you can benefit from offshore solutions in customized turnaround time – with no compromise on quality. Further advantages include
- Stringent quality checks
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports
- No worries about time gap in offshore locations
- Regular meetings to discuss progress and go over reports
No long-term yearly contracts to sign! To learn more about our offshore medical billing services, call 1-800-670-2809.