Dermatology medical billing poses unique challenges and demands the service of highly trained professionals to ensure accurate coding and timely reimbursement for the services. From easy lesion removals to complex skin grafts dermatology tests and procedures are many. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) offers advanced services that will help meet the specific billing requirements of your dermatology practice.
Call 1-800-670-2809 for a free billing analysis. We can suggest constructive ways in which your revenue can be improved.
Medical Billing Services
We serve a vast clientele covering individual physicians, physician groups, free standing diagnostic facilities, multi-specialty groups, clinics, long-term care facilities, acute care facilities, and hospitals. Our comprehensive service portfolio comprises:
- ERA and EOB payment posting on a daily basis
- Charge entry on a daily basis
- Review of all charges for completeness and accuracy
- Double checks on claims and claims scrubbing prior to submission
- Identify and handle secondary balances and patient responsibility
- Complete claim and AR follow-up
- Individual focus on denied claims
We can work on your own software or use our advanced software that support Enterprise Suite, Practice Manager, AR Interactive, Global Paperless System and Clinical Manager.
We correctly verify patient information, CPT/ICD-9/HCPCS code combinations and check the codes right away against National Correct Coding Initiatives (CCI) edits, Medically Unlikely Edits (MUEs), frequency allowances, and more.
Efficient Coding Services
Our AAPC-certified coders are well trained and experienced in handling even complex coding challenges. They are provided training on the latest coding changes and other updates as and when they are introduced. Appropriate medical codes are added to signify your tests and procedures so that you receive timely payment from payers. For instance:
- Biopsy of the skin, subcutaneous tissue and/or mucous membrane (including simple closure); single lesion – 11100
- Chemical peel- 15788–15793
- Dermabrasion; superficial, any site (e.g., tattoo removal- 15783)
We provide ICD-10 medical coding as well and strictly follow CMS and AMA guidelines.
OSI – Distinguishing Features
- Reduced operational costs with savings of 30-40%
- Reduced insurance errors
- Maximum reimbursement and minimal denials
- HIPAA compliance
- Regular QA checks
- Customized weekly and monthly reports
- No long-term yearly contracts
- 24/7 technical assistance
- No hidden cost or start up fees
To find out how our dermatology medical billing can improve your practice revenue, contact us today!