Dermatology Medical Billing
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Dermatology Medical Billing
Dermatology medical billing poses unique challenges and demands the service of highly trained professionals to ensure accurate coding and timely reimbursement for the services. From easy lesion removals to complex skin grafts dermatology tests and procedures are many. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) offers advanced services that will help meet the specific billing requirements of your dermatology practice.
Quality Medical Billing Services
We serve a vast clientele covering individual physicians, physician groups, free standing diagnostic facilities, multi-specialty groups, clinics, long-term care facilities, acute care facilities, and hospitals. Our comprehensive service portfolio comprises:
- ERA and EOB payment posting on a daily basis
- Charge entry on a daily basis
- Review of all charges for completeness and accuracy
- Double checks on claims and claims scrubbing prior to submission
- Identify and handle secondary balances and patient responsibility
- Complete claim and AR follow-up
- Individual focus on denied claims
We can work on your own software or use our advanced software that support Enterprise Suite, Practice Manager, AR Interactive, Global Paperless System and Clinical Manager.
We correctly verify patient information, CPT/ICD-9/HCPCS code combinations and check the codes right away against National Correct Coding Initiatives (CCI) edits, Medically Unlikely Edits (MUEs), frequency allowances, and more.
Efficient Coding Services
Our AAPC-certified coders are well trained and experienced in handling even complex coding challenges. They are provided training on the latest coding changes and other updates as and when they are introduced. Appropriate medical codes are added to signify your tests and procedures so that you receive timely payment from payers. For instance:
- Biopsy of the skin, subcutaneous tissue and/or mucous membrane (including simple closure); single lesion – 11100
- Chemical peel- 15788–15793
- Dermabrasion; superficial, any site (e.g., tattoo removal- 15783)
We provide ICD-10 medical coding as well and strictly follow CMS and AMA guidelines.
OSI – Distinguishing Features
- Reduced operational costs with savings of 30-40%
- Reduced insurance errors
- Maximum reimbursement and minimal denials
- HIPAA compliance
- Regular QA checks
- Customized weekly and monthly reports
- No long-term yearly contracts
- 24/7 technical assistance
- No hidden cost or start up fees
To find out how our dermatology medical billing can improve your practice revenue, contact us today!
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.