Podiatry Medical Billing
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Podiatry Medical Billing
Podiatry or podiatric medicine involves the diagnosis, medical and surgical treatment of disorders of the foot, ankle and lower extremity. Podiatry medical billing can be complex with the heavy use of modifiers, global periods, complex inclusive procedures and other challenges.
Being an experienced medical billing company with a good track record in podiatry revenue management, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) can help you handle your medical billing process smoothly. We understand the complex rules and guidelines which insurance companies follow to evaluate podiatry claims. While you focus on health care, we will help you receive the maximum reimbursement.
We also provide ICD-10 medical coding.
Our Core Medical Billing Services
At OSI, our podiatry billing specialists undertake all the necessary follow-ups for claims ranging from the first entry of the patient to the doctor’s office to the submission of claims.
- Enrollment into the system -Demographic information, Insurance information
- Verification -Insurance verifications, authorizations
- Billing and Reconciling of Accounts – Charge entry, Cash posting, Reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable Collections- Insurance collection, Patient collection, AR follow-up and collections
Why Partner with OSI?
- HIPAA-compliant service
- Improved collection ratio and productivity
- Timely and aggressive appeals processes for denials and incorrect claims
- Quick turnaround time
- Flexibility with using software
- Regular updates on coding compliance
- No initial costs or hidden fees
- Weekly or monthly reports
- 30 to 40% savings
- No yearly contracts
- 24×7 customer service on demand
Cost-effective Coding at OSI
Our coding and billing specialists are knowledgeable, and experienced in their field. Our AAPC-certified coders keep track of the updated codes to assure a higher average return per processed claim such as
- 28100 – Excision or curettage of bone cyst or benign tumor, talus or calcaneus
- 28490 – Closed treatment of fracture great toe, phalanx or phalanges; without manipulation
- 20553 – Injection(S), single to multiple trigger point(S), three or more muscle(S)
- 76881 – Ultrasound, extremity, nonvascular, real-time with image documentation, complete
We have excellent expertise and resources to handle the medical billing outsourcing requirements.
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.