A leading healthcare services outsourcing company based in Tulsa, Oklahoma with more than a decade’s experience in the field, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) provides expert medical record review support for medical-legal entities. Well-organized and easy-to-use medical records are very important for legal purposes. Sorting and indexing highly complex medical records may prove difficult for your legal office staff because this is a task that demands specialized training and experience. With OSI to provide support in this regard, your paralegals and other office staff can spend their time more constructively attending to core tasks while we assist you in preparing documentation for physician peer review, medical peer review, chart audits, and rebuttals.
Our medical record review outsourcing services are customized and ensure effective streamlining of your high volume health records. Interested in a free trial? Call us toll free at 1-800-670-2809. We can ensure you 30 – 50% valuable cost savings.
A Dedicated Medical Review Team – Our Priceless Possession
Our medical review team includes physicians, registered nurses, documentation specialists and a strong editing team with proven proficiency in their individual fields. With them, the review process is not mechanical, but insightful.
- Core details from the documents will be highlighted so that you can determine whether a medical case is worth defending. Information pertaining to issues such as malpractice, fraud, up-coding, and under-coding will be clearly marked.
- Our team prepares concise summaries and ensures that they aptly meet your unique litigation requirements.
- If the medical record is a chart, they can tabulate the information contained therein for the purpose of identification.
- Every document is put through a stringent quality assurance process. Our reviewers ensure that the data you receive is accurate and unambiguous.
Medical Review Services
Our customized and cost-effective medical record organization and information management solutions are fine tuned to meet specific client requirements.
Medical Case History &
We prepare medical narrative/summary records, which contain the most important pieces of information, relevant details to claimant / patient problems.
We review, analyze, list and summarize all medical records for the medical case into chronological format; prepare detailed medical chronology of all encounters.
Developed in partnership with the client and can include transcribing, finding, reviewing, interpreting, and analyzing medical records facts / information.
Here’s a Look at Your Major Benefits with OSI
- Customer-sensitive company
- Customized solutions well within your deadline
- Dedicated workforce
- Can efficiently handle large volume work with no compromise on quality
- Multi level QA and audit trail
- HIPAA compliance
- Competitive pricing 30 to 50% lower than the market rates
- No long term yearly contracts
Contact us today to find out how we can help you with our quality medical record review outsourcing solutions. We ensure round-the-clock support with our domestic and offshore resources. Leave your record review requirements in our hands and focus on high value activities in your organization.