Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Neurosurgery Medical Billing
With different types of surgical procedures, pre-operative evaluation, post-operative visits, emergency room visits and inpatient/outpatient consultations, billing and coding for neurosurgery is a tedious task. Outsource Strategies International provides quality, affordable and prompt neurosurgery medical billing services to enhance your workflow and achieve maximum reimbursement.
Our company serves individual surgeons, surgeon groups, multi-specialty groups, clinics, free-standing diagnostic facilities, long-term care facilities, acute care facilities, hospitals, and ambulatory surgical centers. A reliable outsourcing partner, we strictly adhere to current HIPAA compliance requirements.
Call 1-800-670-2809 for a free solutions consultation. We will be glad to provide you with a Free Billing Analysis.
OSI has excellent infrastructural facilities and an experienced team of skilled professionals that can process your claims accurately and quickly.
- Our qualified medical billing specialists can handle claims of all major insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation and personal injury
- We know when to look for secondary procedures that can qualify for additional reimbursement
- We thoroughly understand the intricacies of billing for two overlapping surgeries and three or more overlapping surgeries
- Provide electronic claim processing
- Support for UB 92 and HCFA forms
- Utilize advanced software for quick reimbursement and can also work with your software
- Provide analysis reports such as doctor financials, collection by carrier reports, ICD and CPT code analysis at the end of every month
Our Services Cover
- Patient scheduling
- Patient enrollment
- Insurance enrollment
- Insurance verification and authorizations
- Coding and audits
- Payment posting and reconciliation of accounts
- Account analysis and denial Management
- A/R management
Our coders are AAPC-certified professionals with in-depth knowledge in applying CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10, and HCPCS codes.
- 30% to 40% cost savings
- Reduce the number of days in A/R
- Regular QA checking with readily available reports
- Bi-weekly telephone meetings, monthly meetings and video conferences, on request
- Customized TAT ranging from hours to days
- No long-term yearly contracts